The priority objective of MARBELLA SPORTS BOAT S.L. is to achieve the satisfaction of its customers and offer increasingly better quality in the Rental of Boats and Maritime Recreational Activities. This principle is upheld by the management and known, understood and accepted by each of the people who make up our company.
We base our strategy on:
– Implementation and maintenance of a Quality and Environment Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 Standards, which guarantees a job well done and the continuous improvement of services with respect for the environment.
– Establishment of the necessary measures to obtain quality in our services and satisfy the expectations of our clients.
– Compliance with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which it subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
– Establishment of objectives for continuous improvement of the quality of our services and environmental action in accordance with the nature and impacts generated in our activity.
– Reduction of the main impacts of its activities, all focused on pollution prevention.
– Training and sensitization of personnel to make them aware and responsible for quality, customer satisfaction and environmental protection.
– Evaluate the repercussions on the Environment of our activities, products and services, both current and future, in order to prevent environmental pollution from its source.
This policy is communicated and understood by all members of the company and its collaborators, and is available to anyone who shows interest in it.
The Manager undertakes to review this policy annually and to ensure its content.
May 14, 2018